My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, July 6, 2009

Mom's favorite lunch spot...

Carolina Cafe and Bakery is absolutely my happy place. I love the colors, the choice pleasant dining either in or outside. My favorite sandwich is the Carolina Cafe Turkey Breast...oh and the cafe dressing is to die for and unlimited trips to their delicious beverage bar. Their sweet iced tea is my favorite. Oh and most importantly all dogs are welcomed to dine with their owners on the extensive patio that also wraps around the left side of the building.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good dentist's visit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There goes that Sweet Tea business again..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like a very nice place to enjoy a lunch with sweet iced tea! And they're dog friendly too?! Extra points in my book for that!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net