My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Thursday, May 26, 2016

REMINDER #1: Pawlympics

I Madi(son) D Cat will be the hostess with the mostest for
1.  SunPuddle N A P P I N G!!
on August 9th

2. Free style napping on August 19
Hailey will be hostess with the mostest for this

YEP THAT IS RIGHT I VOLUNTEERED OVER AT CANDY DATE ARTY'S.  HE WAS THRILLED...'CAUSE YOU KNOW I 

HAVE A PhD in SunPuddle Napping



The DEAD Lion to sign up to host an event is June 21st.

The DEAD Lion for PAWtheletes to SIGN Up is July 15th****



For further information or any questions regarding  the Pawlympics, please contact our Mayoral Candy Dates:   
Arty at Dory's Backyard
Christmas at Paw Province and

 1. Rule:  Dead Lion is FIRM***

July 15 all photos need to be in my paws.

All I need from you is

1. picture of you napping anywhere, any time with or

without a furiend or human.

2. Please send to candb214ATattDOTnet in subject 

line of email put NAPPING Photo, please put your 

name on the Photo.

THAT is it Mom will categorize them for the event depending on the pictures.
Below is a collage of just a few of my favorite napping spots or positions
Napping is defined as short sleep....so SunPuddle napping is a short sleep in the sun
Sometimes I just sit quietly sometimes I close my eyes

As you can see from my SunPuddle Napping Collage...
this event is easy peasy.  You can do it anywhere, no heavy 
equipment needed..in fact you don't even need any energy.
All you need is the Sun and a good GPS so that you can follow 
it around your house.


FYI WE WILL KEEP REMINDING YOU
IF YOU GET TIRED OF SEEING THIS POST......
SEND ME YOUR SUNPUDDLE NAPPING PHOTOS LICKETY SPLIT

27 comments:

  1. Sun puddle napping!? I think every kitty has that one down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the middle of winter sunpuddle napping should happen if we get sun.
    Merle..................

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely the QUEEN of sunpuddle napping, Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm on it....just going to practise my napping techniques, hehe!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will get busy and get some sun puddle pictures. We also need to come up with an event for that Pawlympics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope we will get some sun till the deal lion is dead... in worst case my dad has to help out with a flash light :o)... or wait that's doping, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    ...crikey, better hope your mum doesn't catch me sunpuddling at the BAR ... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good of your Mom to host the napping events Madi. You are most awesome in your napping of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the pictures are going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are the right person for the job, your have amazing skills at finding sunpuddles and using them to the best of your ability...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure are the queen of sunpuddle napping. We know that Millie will be entering this event for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunpuddle napping is a very impawtent thing in the life of a dog!

    Your pal,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are signing up!!
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my Madi we love sun puddling napping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WE can't WAIT fur the Pawlympics... it is gonna be GRRRREAT... YAWWWWWWWWWN.... okay we think we will got do some TRAINING fur your Sun Puddle Napping...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could go for a sun puddle nap right now! Of course, we have no sun puddles and are under another tornado watch .... but I guess I could go nap on the bed or something.
    Yours sincerely
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  17. madi....we iz total lee reddy for sun puddle oh .....now if de sun wood stix round sew de food gurl could get sum snap shotz....we wood bee all set !!! we mite hafta tranzport bak in time & see if we haz sum R kivez !!! ♥♥♥☺☺☺

    we iz off line til twooz day sew heerz two a porbeagle shark kinda week oh end ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had to come back today and read your Tuesday post. Now....this makes me think and wonder if your "B" is against or for the transgender laws? [Kidding!!! I couldn't resist]

    You had me laughing at the coat TAIL/tales Madi. Do share again, when the wrong coat mysteriously appears...have your camera ready, mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Napping as an olympic sport- now that is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I f we can get rid of all this rain, we will definitely find some sunpuddles for napping.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  21. We're trying, but you know how slack SHE is.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Our Mama has been trying to find us an inside sunpuddle to lie in, but this tme of year, she will probably have to settle for our backyard sunpuddle!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Our mom said she was going to get right on it . . . right after BAR!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  24. My kitties love sunpuddle napping. And thank you for the reminders--I need them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm going to have to start working on my form for this one, Maddy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okays, it's gonna be hard to do this one! There ain't no sunpuddles in my house! No, seriously! the great builders of our house thought it would be great if all the windows faced north/south, and the only two windows that gets sun are the living room (which I'm not allowed in because of Ma's burdies, and the kitchen, which is dangerous with Ma in theres! hehehe) Butts, I'll thinks of somethings! Nows, the nappin', THAT I can do! I do that lots! BOL!!! Okays, nows Ma is ready to mail my flat tomorrows, butts with the holiday weekend, it might not get theres til next week! Yikes!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net