My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Monday, February 4, 2013

MEET MY CABINET Frankie & Ernie


Mom and I are happy to present a new series
 "MEET MY CABINET'  
which will air on Mondays.  We have 10 questions we will be sending each and every member of our cabinet
we hope you find the questions interesting and informative.


Today Mom and I are featuring Frankie, First Mayor of Blogville, and Ernie, his Brudder

As you can see from the below picture,
Frankie and Ernie are 'well dressed' Doxies
love the tighty whiteys


Frankie and Ernie Mayoral Consultant and Cougar Containment Expert.

1. Please introduce yourself(selves), tell us your age and a very special trait.  
 I am Frankie Furter... X Mayor of Blogville and I am Currently working as a GENERAL CONSULTANT.  I am married to Ruby and Penny and I have a BROTHER Ernie.

2. If you had and alter ego, who would you like to be and why Ummmm have you ever Met my Cussin FRANCINE??   Not to mention Ernie's Cussin Little Ernestine?     Need we say more?


3. What do you like best/least about where you live   We HATE winter on this hill, butt LOVE the Summer when we can do fun YARD WORK.
4. Who are some peeps/furiends you'd like to meet and why  I would like to meet Both MOLLie and MOLLy in the furs... they both live across the pond and are FABULOUS.  
5. If you could give one piece of random advice what would it be? Work Furst Play later... and Poop OFTEN
6. What do you do for fun Ernie and I Both like to Dig Nice Holes.
7. What is the first thing you do each morning  Go out to check on my Hill... and  work on PEE Mail.
8. What is the first thing you notice about a new furiend   Are they  FUNNY.  
9. Tell us how you came to live in your family and how you got your name.  I was adopted from my Birfmother.   My mom actually looked up some pawsible names fur ME... and LOVED Frankie Furter.    Ernie was named fur somebuddy mom and dad knew... who  came to this country.. from GERMANY.  
10. What is your absolute favorite food ANYTHINGY made with Deer Meat... and my mom's home made  Slammin Sammin and   
her Lovin' Liver
FRANKIE AND ERNIE MOM AND I THANK YOU FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION OF EACH AND EVERY QUESTION.  WHAT A GREAT INTERVIEW
PLEASE CLICK ON
TO VISIT THIS TWO DASHING DOXIES

40 comments:

  1. Looks like our former mayor is enjoying a little rest from the job he once held. I have to agree about the deer and salmon I love it too.Of course you know I love Frankie and Ernie.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great innerview! We love Frankie and Ernie and think they will make most excellent cabinet members. Have a super Monday, Madi. ((Hugs)) from your bestest mancat, Prancer Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie always has some wonderful words of wisdom.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are loving "Meet My Cabinet" Mondays!

    How pawsome is it that you get to draw on Frankie's experience Miss Madi?

    Hope you have a grrreat / purrrrfect Monday,
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you Madi. We thought we knew all about Frankie and Ernie already, but reading about this awesome pair of pups is always so much fun.
    Toode pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a master of the interview Madi, you know exactly which questions to ask to get the best response from your cabinet members. Frankie and Ernie perfect for this position. But inquiring minds want to know what kind of cougars are they containing? MOL!

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  7. We really enjoy these interviews of your cabinet members. Frankie and Ernie sound like the purrfect fit for the positions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We didn't know Frankie and Ernie were going to be consultants. That's wonderful!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh we love those guy'z.soooooo funny :)Wez so pleased they'z consultants :) BOL..Have a wonderful Monday Madi and Mom xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pawsome interview Madi. Wise words from Frankie. We enjoyed this post. Nice one! Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woof! Woof! It is a great interview of Frankie n Ernie. I like their Hawaiian theme photos. Golden Laughs on poop often. Have a wonderful Monday Madi. Hope Grandpa is doing well. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
    BTW: we sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Madi what a wonderful new segment to your Bloggy "MEET MY CABINET' is fab! I love the Q&A session with Ex-Mayor Frankie! Oh that Frankie and Ernie really make me laugh, their alter egos FRANCINE and ERNESTINE are sooooo funny! BOL!
    Really enjoyed this post today, I'm rolling on the floor laughing!
    Love, Licks and Hugs from your Furiend Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Mayor Madi... boy howdy did I ever get in trouble over THIS... ERNIE is all Peed Off at me beclaws he is (SCREAMING) that I should have included meeting HIS Roxy in the list of those that I would like to meet in the furs... I'll NEVER hear the end of THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Madi, so nice to meet Frankie and Ernie, very lovable Doxies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now Madi, just how did you get Frankie and Ernie to be so serious with their answers? I guess retirement is treating Frankie well.

    We love the new Monday Meet My Cabinet forum. This is gonna get interesting, we just know it!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  16. they are dashing and i can tell they lead and exciting life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Work first??? I like the play and poop often, but let's skip the work part. Ok?

    This Monday series is so much fun!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post, Madi. I think you have a knack for a good cabinet. Hole digging is a very important work - I'll bet both are Champions ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cabinet sure eats high on the hog(deer)!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love learning more about your Cabinet, Madi! Grreat interview.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good interview. We know these two guys and how hard they work for the people of Blogville!

    Murphy & Stanley
    Two Cool Doods

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh goodie,we get to meet and get to know the cabinet. Great interview with Frankie. Sure glad to know that they are good hole diggers. That is very important. Madi have a great day and give the Mom some extra gentle head bumps for us.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Frankie is married to two girls??? WOWZERS! I thought that was ileagal! If not, maybe I could at least find two boyfriends first, then I will decide if I wanna get married. He sure seems like a cool guy though!
    Lovies, to my Madison, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  24. HahahA! Ernie and Frankie are so cute!!!
    Kisses, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Madi I've just popped over from Mollie and Alfie's blog. I'm trying to find a date for our cat Cody for the Valentine's Day Ball and was wondering if you are still available it would mean so much to him. And give me some peace.

    Please pop across and let me know.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So nice to meet them! Great cabinet indeed.

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  27. That was fun Madi and your Cabinet is filled with the best!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brilliant interview. Enjoyed the answers.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. BOL!! Just loved that interview F&E!! You guys are certainly FABulous!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby
    pees: LOVE the tighty whiteys!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh yes...Frankie is so so so wise about working first. I just love working.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great mayor Frankie was!!!!! Can't wait to see what the future hold with you Madi!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  32. That was fun, Madi! We enjoyed meeting Frank and Ernie.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh MADI
    that was a fabulous interview. YOU are a natural. We can't wait to meet efurryone on your cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a wunderful way to introduce your cabinet Mayor Madi!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nice to meet the cabinet and good that they are so open to questions. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  36. You could not ask for a better staff!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is so great Madi! Me LOVES to hear about your cabinet! And even though me knows Fran and Ernie, it is great to reads their interview!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net