My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award...Thanks Maggie Mae


We received this lovely award from Maggie Mae and her Mom. Maggie Mae is a very adorable
lady boxer who can jump like a kangaroo. Drop by to see her in all her beauty.
The rules to the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1.Thank the puppy or kitty who gave it to you!! Done
2. Share 7 things about myself here I go:
1. They almost named me Maggie Mae (I was listed as Kitty M so they were thinking about names beginning in M). My name is Madison.
2. I will eat or try almost any human food Mom is eating...I figure if it doesn't
make her sick it is A OK for me
3. I've never had my teeth cleaned. Every year my VET compliments me.
4. I am not nor was I ever a lap kitty
5. In 2005, Mom and Dad went to Alaska. I gained 2 lbs in 11 days. Needless to say
I did not let their absence get in the way of eating.
6. My paws have never touched the ground at least not after I was 2 months old. 7. Last but not least, I have never had a bath. Mom brushes me nearly every day and she says she wishes she could bottle my lovely scent.
3. Pass along the award to 15 bloggers...oh my cats and dogs there is not enough room to list all of our friends so we'll just say if you would like to play please copy and paste the award and rules to your blog. If you decide to participate the next rule is:
4. Once you have selected 15 bloggers, leave them a message on their blog telling them you gave them an award.
As for me, I'm sitting on top of the world (aka Dad's bike) with delight that Maggie Mae tagged me.

Respectfully submitted,
Madi(son)

19 comments:

  1. I bet you burn lots of calories just getting to the top of the world Madi!!
    Congrats on your award!!!

    Smileys and Snuggles,
    Dory, Bilbo & Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madi & Mom,

    You look so cute sitting on top of the world Madi, bet you can see everything from up there. Congrats on your award. It was fun to learn more about you.

    Have a fun weekend,
    Judy & Cindi Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Award Madi, you did a good job on the tag.
    We will also try any kind of human food although some of it is very strange.
    We think you gained weight when your humans were away cos you were comfort eating!
    We like that you are an independent kinda girl.
    love and kisses
    Martha and Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know your name was Madison! That's a wonderful name. Thank you for posting all that. It was most interesting. Our Stevie liked human food, but only what Daddy liked. Or maybe it was the other way around. He ate his dinner with Daddy every night all his life except when he was a baby.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award, Madi!
    You look so cute up on Dad's bicycle seat.
    I have another caption:
    But Dad, I can't reach the pedals!!!!
    LOL
    Chin scratches for you
    Hugs to Mom and Dad,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Madi,

    You is my BFBF (Bestest Feline Bloggie Friend) ever!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well now, that is an awesome award Madison! After reading it, I feel like I have a kitty aroma coming from my laptop. Yep! I can smell your sweetness Madi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award, Madi!! Those are some interesting things about you!!

    Now, how many miles are you planning on doing on that bike today??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic pix, darling Madi!!!!!!!

    MOL, we just awarded you the same award this morning!!!!!!!!

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award Ms. Madison!!!
    How long do you ride the bike?
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. We now must have a talk with our Mommy. Unlike you, we are required to actually WALK when we need to go somewhere! You've got a good deal, Madi! Don't trade your Mom in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the award; love your list...Did you use that exercise bike to lose those 2 lbs in 2005 Madi?...Happy Saturday beautiful...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Madsters!! I didn't know your real name is Madison!! Like Dolly Madison? or Madison Square Gardens? or Madison Avenue? Were all these things named after you?? You are sooooo famous!!! Cool!!! We are so honored to know such a famous kitty!! We really, really like that picture of you on the stationary bike...you must be very petite, because neither one of us would ever be able to sit our large backsides on Mom's stationary bike seat. How do you stay so slim? And how did you keep your appetite when your Mom was away? Gosh, we didn't eat for several days when ours went away. You are truly amazing Madsters!! Have a great weekend. Purrs, Lautrec and Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  14. You must of really partied to have gained 2 pounds in 11 days! They better not leave you again....or maybe they should -- don't forget to invite me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! When your mom and dad went to Alaska you must have been eating to solace yourself!

    I am not a lap kitty either!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm SO happy you want to do the PIF!
    Can you send me your address? I think you have my email, but if you don't let me know and I'll figure out some way to get it to you :)

    JACK (oh, and the TG)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your Award, Madi!
    Can you share your recipe to have clean toofies all the time??
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on a wonderful award! You sure deserve it. I love your list and I never knew your name was Madison....all this time I've known you and you have kept it a secret ;o) I love that picture of you on the bike. It is priceless!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your award. Luv the picture Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net