My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Madi double dog dares you to play this game

Mom is thrilled to report that she too avoided all the Malls yesterday!!She read some of the newspaper to me this morning...it said folks were waiting in lines allnight long in the rain and cold.....Today we have a little challenge for you. Mom's sister-in-law sent this to her.

As for me, I got so frustrated when I tried to play this game. At the end I was rolling on the floor with my tongue hanging out...

I hope you do better than I did.



click on this link to start the insanity
We'll tell you up front we haven't succeeded yet!!!
Enjoy Madi and Mom

8 comments:

  1. That is a sneaky cat! I couldn't do it! I'll have to see if Beth can. I think my paws are too big to work that quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Madi! You certainly look frazzled!!!
    I'll have to give it a try!
    BTW, I haven't left the house since Wed.
    Nose taps,
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madi!

    That is one tricky cat.
    did you teach him some moves?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Madi, that is not fair - it hopped right off the page!
    No wonder you are lying on the floor exhausted!
    Have a good weekend.
    love
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi madi
    My Mommy's played your game
    She has fun :-)
    Really funny .......

    Have a wonderful weekend :-)
    hugs
    Kareltje =^.^=
    Anya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madi
    Funny game,
    I got beat by a CAT!!!
    Please dont tell anyone about this ok?? :-)

    Whipped in IL
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Madi,
    I avoided all malls! Your kitty is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Madi! What a crazy game....I would be rolling on the floor too if I were to come out from my warm spot on the couch.
    Snuggles,
    Twix
    PS: I have an award for you but it looks like you alredy have it...sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net